close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hiya' Navy

Discussion in 'US Navy Forum' started by RexB, Sep 5, 2007.

1. RexB

RexB

Sep 5, 2007
    Washington
    I'm Rex, retired Navy, intro'ing myself here. Served mostly Westpac but with the odd dusta in Maine and cruise to the Med on a birdfarm. Squadrons, ships, boats, shore. I've a G17 and 21 since 1989 and '91, they've been real good to me and I'm looking forward to good conversation and tips about pistol shooting, since i been out of it for a while ...

2. goldshellback

goldshellback

Mar 16, 2007
    Mayberry, GA
    Retired huh? I'm active duty.....but, can't hardly wait to "be relieved of the watch" ..... only for a few more years left for me (I think).
    I was stationed at Bangor NSB for four wonderful shore duty years and made more than a couple of trips to W.I. Loved it there.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

3. md2lgyk

md2lgyk

Mar 23, 2001
    WV
    Welcome. I'm retired too, though not from the Navy. I did 8 years active, ET1(SS), and 16 in the Air National Guard.

4. RexB

RexB

Sep 5, 2007
    Washington
    Thanks for the welcomes, it's good to be where fine sidearms are used and i can get tips.

5. KIDCOP

KIDCOP Rifle Master Millennium Member

Hi ya Rex. I retired off Whidbey in 93. 7 more years and I'll retire again.