close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hit the pocket of Rush Limbaugh

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tongix, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tongix

tongix

Oct 10, 2009
    This idiot is like a runaway train. Maligning others is in his genes like what he did with that woman calling her a whore and slut.
    I hope he gets sued big time for malicious intent.

2. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

Aug 20, 2002
    Virginia
    what would you call someone as she described herself

the 60's were a long time ago.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012

3. Dragline

Dragline

Nov 5, 2003
    Coastal SC
    Yeah that's what this country needs, more frivolous lawsuits every time someone makes a statement you don't agree with.
    More money for the lawyers. Wonderful. Terrific.

4. 540mope

540mope

Feb 8, 2009
    yonder
    yeah....i'm sure you have the exact same feelings towards those that slander Limbaugh in a malicious manner.

5. MtBaldy

MtBaldy Obie Wan, RIP

Jul 21, 2005
    At the beach
    I'm not going to say who the idiot is but I don't think it's Rush. In honor of your post I've done something today I've been contemplating for a while. I hit him in his wallet and became a paid member of his website. If he asks I'll be sure and give you the credit. :wavey:

6. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

Oct 10, 2007
    You don’t have to listen.

You have Chris Matthews, Jon Stewart, Colbert, Bill Maher and the networks for balanced voices of reason.

7 dropped advertisers hit Rush harder than a lawsuit that will not happen.

7. stopatrain

stopatrain Lifetime Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Texas
    Thanks! I think I will become a paid member too.

8. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Would calling her a liar have been more appropriate?

9. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Seems like a good idea... we should support truthtellers, not try to silence them ...... :supergrin:

10. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Oct 3, 2000
    Lakeland, FL.
    3k a year for birth control? Say .75 for a condom that's 4000 condoms, that's ~10.9 condoms per day.

Wiki says that a slut is a term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.

Certainly I'm missing something here :dunno:

11. HiddenEyes

HiddenEyes It can be done

Feb 4, 2002
    "Hit the pocket of Rush Limbaugh" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't listen to him much, maybe a few times a year on road trips because it helps fend off boredom.

First thing I've noticed about him is that he is a born promoter. I'm guessing that all of this has done nothing but increase his listeners each day. The advertisers will be back, product sells when you advertise to such a huge number of people every day.

All the talk about Rush winning the election for little o is nothing more dream on the parts of D's. :rofl:

Mr. HE:cool:

12. fx77

fx77 CLM

Nov 23, 2008
    All about terminating a conservative./ Such comments like Sara Palin a MILF and Her daughter a "slut" by liberal gods warrant not even a peep by the media.

13. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    He got it right. But then, that's no surprise. Rush is right. Always. Very cool.

14. kiole

kiole

Feb 16, 2008
    When ms. Fluke decided to become a public figure she gave up any protections against emotional distress.

Hustler Magazine V Jerry Falwell the supreme court held that "Parodies of public figures which could not reasonably be taken as true are protected against civil liability by the First Amendment, even if intended to cause emotional distress"

I don't listen to Rush and I think he's a loud mouth who stirs up a certain demographic what he did was protected speech.

15. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    There is a reason why Liberals Hate Rush....and start with the insults....and the "Typical" name calling rage.......Informed people understand this.

16. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    I like to hear both the extreme views to determine for my self, where the middle is.

17. DennisP

DennisP

Sep 23, 2000
    Tampa,FL. USA
    TO the OP,
    What about when Bill Mahr says something offensive about a person? Do you jump on that band wagon or are you a pick and choose offended person.

Now here is my two cents, I would never have used the term whore or slut for that matter. What I would have pointed out is that this young lady can not afford to be in Law school if she can not provide for her basic needs (medical cost such as contraception). Perhaps Mrs Fluke should get a job instead of trying to get other people who work to pay for her contraceptives.

Dennis P.

18. mgentry

mgentry

Nov 21, 2010
    Mississippi
    Rush's choice of words were not the ones I would have used. But some have twisted and forgotten the facts to the point that the discussion is about words used instead of what the discussion is about. Should we, as tax payers, pay for someone else's birth control? Use the law student as an example. She said she spent $3,000 in three years at law school for birth control. That is a lot of birth control - do you want to pay for it? Not me. I think she should have studied more and socialized less. When it is ok for one group to offend and the other side of the issue is not suppose to be offended. Give me a break!

19. Detectorist

Detectorist

Jul 16, 2008
    Missouri
    I've never understood the hate coming from the Left and those who say they are from the middle.

I happen to not like Chris Matthews, Jon Stewart, Colbert, Bill Maher, so I don't listen to them. They distort the facts too much for me. But do I hate them? No! I have better things to do than to spend time on a forum showing how much I hate them..

Don't understand...

God gave us these wonderful things called hands. Just change the radio station if he aggravates you too much. Simple. His audience and advertisers will decide if he's worth backing.

20. Cream Soda Kid

Cream Soda Kid

Jul 16, 2010
    Colorado
    Calling for Rush Limbaugh to be pulled off the air for his comments is “Hitleresque” to say the least.

I just wonder of these same people that call for his removal from the air for his comments, (for which he has already apologized) which books would they ban from the library?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.