close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

High speed chase-wearing only heels, fishnet and G-string

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by jacquejet, Oct 27, 2011.

1. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
    It is my understanding that you may no longer ask me questions of this nature, Sir. :supergrin:

Nah, but that's an awesome story!

2. Well, of course she was driving fast. She wanted to get home ASAP to put some cloths on.

3. PuroMexicano

PuroMexicano VIVA MEXICO !!!

Jan 28, 2004
    Monterrey, Mexico
    What the policeone.com page on facebook said:

VIDEO: A woman wearing a G-string and tennis shoes — and nothing else — was arrested in Ohio after leading police on a chase that reached speeds of 128 mph: http://www.policeone.com/bizarre/ar...pless-woman-in-G-string-arrested-after-chase/

Dash cam shows her in the cruiser's backseat splaying her legs and kicking the windows, and while we do not condone her combative behavior, one P1 member still said it nicely:

"Some officers have all the luck."
    :rofl:

4. AngryBassets

AngryBassets Jagenden Übel

Years ago, I once stopped a pleasantly plump and very hot young girl driving the wrong way through a construction zone late at night; she was wearing only a bustier. She had apparently gotten into a fight with her obviously gay boyfriend at that state of undress and left in a hurry.

His loss, my gain I guess. I couldn't be happier for my dash cam after that stop.

5. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

Jan 2, 2007
    Didn't think those two could go together. Need pics.

Here's an honest to God true story-

Very dear friend of the family is a retired Indiana Conservation Officer. 29 years on the job. He told me of a woman not too long ago whom he stopped inside the state park for speeding. He approached a S-10 type truck and observed a very nervous and obviously drunk young woman in a short skirt and tank-top. It was sort of strange to see that kind of outfit in the state park, but whatever. He had her step out for SFSTs and as she did so, a "personal massager" fell out of her skirted area and skittered across the pavement. He said the buzzing sound emitting from it silenced even the wildlife surrounding them...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  6. I believe he's implying that she was rather well endowed :tongueout:

And why is it that whenever I go to a "naked drunk chick in the street" job, they always look like a land locked whale? :wow:

7. You'd have a nickel? :supergrin:

8. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
    Ouch... I was at least gonna give him enough to make a phone call.

With regard to encountering women in various states of undress and/or dressed in a "prostitutey" manner - it IS almost Halloween, which is my favorite time of year for that very reason! :supergrin:

9. I wouldn't have two nickles to rub together.

One time I was assigned a police call involving a naked female. By the time I got there, there were already 2 or 3 other units there. No more than three seconds after we found her, I looked around and everyone else had disappeared. :rofl:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  10. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Be careful what you wish for... I got a last minute fill in gig at Fishbones Greektown tonight, lots of costumes. Lots of skimpy outfits.... on 200+ lb heifers...

There were a lot fewer hotties in skimpy costumes... but there were a few... :cool::wavey::supergrin:

Randy

11. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
    That's what I work with! Fatties need love too... but they gotta pay! :cool:

12. x_out86

x_out86

Feb 19, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Cant say as though I have ever had something to this extent. However last night this occurred:

I stopped a car for speeding and perform passenger side approach. As I look into the car I can see the female passenger is dressed "scantily" to say the best. She is wearing a checker print mini-skirt that was about 6inches in total length, a button up shirt that was tied above the stomach, thigh high fish nets and high heels. As I talk to the driver she all of a sudden interjects "I am sorry. I dont usually dress like this, but its Halloween". I told her I have seen a lot worse things before.

Then she says "I know. I kinda look like a prostitute". I told her "Ah....no. Your much too pretty to be a prostitute around here". Her only response? "Yes!!"

13. Goldstar225

Goldstar225 NRA member

May 24, 2005
    Central Arkansas
    Unfortunately for me, most of the undressed women I see on the job cause me to look around for a fork so I can gouge out my eyes. We see some things in this profession that scar the soul and burn images in the mind that can't be erased.

14. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

Oct 20, 2002
    Mm..looks like heaven
    I was on an activation that involved placing a rather large female in the restraint chair. "Rather large" in this case means in the neighborhood of 300+ pounds. She was completely naked, had carved obscenities on the tops of her ta-ta's with her fingernails, and was so obese that you couldn't see any female nasty parts. All covered up....even her nips were hidden by rolls of fat.

Then, there was the time I helped remove a female from the chair, and she was on her monthlies and naked. I managed to avoid removing her feet and waist restraints. :whistling:

15. She had to be on Ecstasy or Meth. She looks like a tweeker.