Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Hidden Hills match tomorrow I think

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by KYgundoc, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Hidden Hills match tomorrow I think at Silver Creek Sportsmans club. Anyone planning to go?
  2. fryeg7

Feb 23, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    i have a soccer game at 11 . . . . :sad:

3. 45gunner

Jun 30, 2005
    Wish I could. Would love to go.

See you on Thursday.
  4. Clyde

Clyde Lost in KY Millennium Member

Jan 28, 1999
  5. Looks like I'll be heading that way in the am. If nothing else, but to pick up my newly Deanorized Glock. Going to have to crawl out of my nice warm bed major early for me on a Sunday morning, though. yikes...and it's supposed to be cold too.....
  6. 45gunner

Jun 30, 2005
    Im not sure you can handle the power of a fully Deanorized custom gun Grasshopper. Not to mention you might not make it out of bed.
  7. What a match Lee put on. Six stages of speed shoots and one run and gun. Another 7 stage match. I had to go home and take a nap. I guess thats what old people do. Shot with Marvin, Isac, and Noah Hinkle on my squad and they all shot mostly A zone hits. Leigh Ann was a helping spectator and promises to shoot one of the matches. Great match and a great day that was just a bit cool until you start shooting and you forget all about it.
  8. Well, sensei, you best be heading for the dojo, cause my girl is smokin! Took her out for a little practice after the Hidden Hills match to get the feel of her and....well you can start sweating now. :duel: