close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hi viz.. sizes front sight

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Stan G, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Stan G

Stan G

Aug 25, 2011
    Anyone have these for their glock? I was looking to leave the stock rear sight on, and hopefully get the hi viz slightly smaller than the stock in green.. Do-able? Also how durable are these sights?

2. I use Hi Viz front sight light pipes on a BHP, a USP Compact, a Para P-12, my Ruger Mk III & SP101, Ruger 10-22, and my Glock 23. I put them on two Sigs that I carried for duty before retirement, and put them through some serious "beatings" over the years. I'm dead sold on the Hi Viz for the front. Rarely change the rear's out. I would go with the TFO's if I were to go "night sights", which don't work well for me. Because the TFO is fiber optic as well.

3. dr_hefley

dr_hefley

Oct 17, 2008
    I put the green HiViz on my G17 last week then shot an IDPA match with it. I'm impressed with them, they sure made a difference picking up targets. I kept my rear sights stock.

4. Stan G

Stan G

Aug 25, 2011
    Thanks for the reply folks.. Have one on order.. My eyes don't pick up on the night sights I looked at as well so will try these first..

5. WacoGlock

WacoGlock

Jul 26, 2009
    I have the HiViz (green) front and rear sight. On a Glock 23 Very good for these tired old eyes.But they are not good at night or very low light. That is where the CT laser comes in to play. A good combination.