close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hi From Utah...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by GlockUT, Oct 11, 2012.

1. GlockUT

GlockUT

Oct 8, 2012
    Hello Everyone,

I have been following this forum for some time and look forward to being part of this forum.

2. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC

3. gsr

gsr

Dec 31, 2005
    Utah
    Nice to have another Utahn on the board.

4. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

Mar 11, 2008
    welcome. i dont live in utah, but i recently got a job with a company based there. so i have been rolling through a bit more often of late.

5. Hi to all . . .

Living in Phoenix, AZ. I am a Senior Citizen, from US ARMY long time ago, and living out my enjoyable retirement in sunny Arizona. (except for the summers) spent in California at Laguna Beach.

As a member of the college educated class, I really dislike some of the language that members use. We are not all "hillbillies", "cowboys", "rednecks" and whatever twisted people the Democrats picture us as. Some of us are even semi-intelligent voters . . . thinking through the platforms both parties present.

When my friends question me about why I have a CCW, they usually quote the misinformed other half mentioning why I would have to kill/maim a human being.
    Usually, they point to Blogs that demean the armed citizens of our country.

Let;s keep our language in a format that our 11 year old daughters would not consider foul.

6. UtahIrishman

UtahIrishman BLR Silver Member

Nov 11, 2001
    Utah