close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hey Va Glocktalkers can you help me out please?

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by maximusjc74, Mar 8, 2007.

1. maximusjc74

maximusjc74

May 30, 2006
    Virginia
    Hello fellas, anytime that i need to know about a gun show or anything I come to this club, by the way Im heading to Roanoke this Saturday for the show. But what im asking you for now is that i have recently started a thread in the clubhouse office for a new WV club, if you find yourself over that way, care to put in a vote for it. As you know all we need is 50. We would appreciate greatly- Jamie

P.S I know what you are thinking, God! First they had to have their own state now they want their own folder! When will it end with them?

2. MD2010

MD2010

Feb 17, 2007
    Norfolk, VA
    I don't live there anymore, but I'll vote. I left WV for years ago for college and stayed here for grad school. Don't even have a WV driver's license or anything anymore. Guess I"m more of a Virginian than a West Virginian now, but it's still home.

3. T. Harless

T. Harless

Jan 14, 2003
    WV
    It's been tried before. I don't think there's enough of us to cut it.