Hey Now from Southern AZ

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by bryzo, Feb 9, 2013.

1. bryzo

Hello all,

Been lurking around for a few days after recently purchasing my first glock - Gen 3 G27. I own a XD40 but wanted something that was smaller and easier to carry. Ideally, I wanted the G33, but at the end of the day I stayed with the .40cal.

Little background bio: Ex Military (USAF 96-00 all overseas) took the GIBill and ran with the cash. Worked for Private security firms and Contract Security Companies from 2000-2008 Married, 1 boy (7), and 2 dogs. Moved to AZ 4+ years ago from Northern Cali...what a difference a state makes. Love the outdoors and hunting with rifle or bow.

In the safe - Daniel Defense M4 w/ Aimpoint MLS3, Mossberg 500 tactical, .243 Winchester, Winchester 1897 .32special, Win 7mm mag, SA XD .40. Lots of ammo and plenty of mags for everything (thank god!).
    Never shot a gun I didn't like, but shot plenty I wouldn't own.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...