close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hey. new Here

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Durps, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Durps

Durps

Jan 22, 2013
    Hey everyone. From Illinois and looking to purchase my first gun. Love the glock and was wondering what suggestions anyone may have. Thanks.

2. Durps

Durps

Jan 22, 2013
  3. Durps

Durps

Jan 22, 2013
    Thanks all. Glad to be here. Any ideas on above??

4. ABNGTO

ABNGTO

Sep 26, 2010
  5. Lowjiber

Lowjiber

Jan 26, 2012
    Las Vegas
    Welcome to Glock Talk from southern Nevada.

Sorry about the Illinois thing. I imagine you'll not be carrying your defense weapon.

A good place to start (IMHO) would be a G19. It's a great all around model firearm. If you should get a chance to CC, I strongly suggest the G26. That gun is "America's Sweetheart".

6. Durps

Durps

Jan 22, 2013
    Thanks for the feed back. I live in Elburn Illinois. The state has actually been sued and they need to come up with a plan for a carry and conceal plan. I think they have 60 or 90 days to come up with a plan.

7. Ret223

Ret223

Apr 22, 2011
    Central Illinois
    Welcome aboard! I think the drop-dead date is around June 6th, depending on the AG's appeals.

Ret

8. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
    According to SAF, the date is June 9th, and Lisa's appeal does not alone stop the clock. Only thing that would is if the full panel of 7th circuit decides to hear it.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. RPVG

RPVG

Oct 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    What ^^^he^^^ said. (FWIW, I don't own either, so I don't have any skin in the game.)

Welcome aboard!