close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hey All

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by Andy123, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Andy123

Andy123

Aug 28, 2004
    NC and GA
    I just thought I would check in and see if we can get a roll call of the Carolina area Glockers

I'm in Charlotte.

:wavey::wavey:

2. Andy123

Andy123

Aug 28, 2004
    NC and GA
    Hey everybody, thanks for checking in.

We will have to figure out a center of mass for the group. I think it would be fun to throw together a shoot and bbq somewhere this summer.

3. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

Apr 30, 2004
    Columbia, S.C.
    Sounds like fun! Count me in, schedule permitting. :supergrin:

4. Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Jan 24, 2005
    SC
    Ranger88: It'll surely be a daytime shoot, so it should work for you. ;)

I'm in also. Have a bit of ammo stockpiled, so can most likely participate.

5. Andy123

Andy123

Aug 28, 2004
    NC and GA
    I don't know Rick, with the current situation, I don't know if anyone can risk anything but .22 :)

So, who has a favorite public range, or private property, that would be a reasonable central location?

6. Sdk8103

Sdk8103

Feb 12, 2013
    North Carolina
  7. Andy123

Andy123

Aug 28, 2004
    NC and GA
    I go there fairly often in the summer.

Nice to meet you.

8. Wilmington. I have never met another GTer in person. I exchanged PMs with someone I went to High School with (Washington NC), but nobody in person.

9. Andy123

Andy123

Aug 28, 2004
    NC and GA
    Well, we have both Greenville's covered. Welcome, all.

Old School, I used to shoot with some GT'ers in a different state. I haven't met any Carolina glockers yet.

10. nhglock17

nhglock17

Oct 10, 2004
    newhampshire
    Well we live in NH now,But we are coming down in June staying in Raleigh .We are doing a bit of research before hand.We are looking to relocate.We love the hot weather, believe it or not.I so know NC has both income and sales tax something we dont have here in NH,But we do have high property tax.We dont have children do not have to buy a house or sale one.So that will not be a issue.HAve been doing research on jobs.positions in NC, wife has masters and has been on the Human resources field for 17 years.I have worked part time in LE.As well as a State and County Officer.For the last 10 years In the security deparment of a hospital.The weatehr and quality of life are the reason we want to relocate.I love to shoot,fish,and ride my motorcycle.As well as go to stock car tracks.Things I cant do for allmost five months of the year.Do to cold. snow ect. Well sorry for the long posting.But hopefully next time I post in this section I will be living in NC, David

Last edited: May 5, 2013