close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

hexagon sights

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by wvboy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. wvboy

wvboy

May 26, 2011
    WV
    Mas,
    First,thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. I recently read up on the Goshen-hex sight system. It really looks like it might improve one's ability to acquire a target/sight picture quickler and fire a shot. I also looked into "Ghost Ring" type sights with tritium on the front and rear sights for night use. What do you think of these? Have there ever been problems legally or scenario-wise with them? I really don't even know the kind of questions to ask other than, are they worth using or problematic from your perspective? Thanks again.

2. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote Moderator

Nov 6, 2005
    Haven't worked with the hex type, can't give an opinion. Most folks don't fare well with ghosts rings on handguns, but cutting the ghost ring in half and making it a giant U-notch rear sight seems to work quite well! I believe the idea was pioneered by Gary Paul Johnson, and is available from Novak sights. I don't see any liability problems with them, FWIW.

best,
    Mas