Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Here is the Rambo for ya! Did not expect that from him!

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by cc1970, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Momma always said, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything."

I bought the Demolition Man movie years ago, but because Sandra Bullock was in it. I'm thinking right now that I have a shiny NEW trap target to practice with.

2. Jackalo626

Jan 29, 2010
    Hypocrite. All of the money you have made from gun lovers through your extremely violent movies and one of the highest body counts on film to say we can't have them though you use them on film against "bad guys". I love his quote though about who is coming to fight you at your house the ****ing army.........yes jackass it is precisely why the 2nd amendment is in place for the right to protect ourselves from the government.
  3. plainsman

Jul 25, 2005
    Yes, wambo's house on Star Island had a gun range in it. Furthermore, he had quite a gun collection, which some vendor was selling off for him. I remember a few semi-auto's that the vendor said was from his collection!
  4. CanMan

CanMan Silver Member

Jun 15, 2012
    in flagrante

Nah, don't shoot Bullock in the buttocks just because of mushy mouth. Just don't spend your $$$ on the jit bags lackluster movies.

5. mark68

Jun 14, 2009
    Link didn't work for me. But, is it about him abusing his sister or the anti gun rants, maybe its about the attempted rape. Wait was it about the Australian drug charges or the ones in Japan? What I love is how he talks bad about gun owners and he is one of a select few that was allowed to have a ccl in LA. One hell of man.....
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013