close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Henry Big Boy

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by norton, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I have owned my Henry Big Boy- .45Colt- for about a year. I have more then 2 K rounds through it. Last time out it suddenly stopped firing. I checked the rounds, the primers were not dented. Took the bolt out and saw the firing pin was broken. Took the rifle to my local gun dealer (he sold it to me). He contacted Henry, they sent a new pin. Dealer put it in-no charge.
    Hats off to Henry. I really enjoy shooting this rifle.

2. Decguns

Decguns

Dec 29, 2003
    NC
    Henry has always been user firendly to my customers. Sounds like Henry is still a small, family owned business who stand behind their products.

3. poodleplumber

poodleplumber

Apr 23, 2009
    That kind of service turns a negative into a positive by demonstrating that the company cares about its products and its customers. Good for them.

4. ltj9296

ltj9296

Jan 8, 2005
    Georgia
    Glad to hear they took care of it for you. My son has a .22 Henry, every time I shoot it I am pleased how smooth the action is. The last time we had a mixed bag of 22 long, 22 short, hp, and cb's. It feed everything perfectly, smooth as butter. I would like to get a Big Boy someday.

5. Kamo

Kamo

Jun 30, 2012
    New Yorkistan
    My first rifle was a Henry .22 mag; outstanding service from Henry. Mr. Imperato is a gentlemen and a first-class businessman.

6. JLA

JLA

Feb 11, 2007
    BuckeyeLand
    A Henry is hard to beat. I have the standard.22 and the .22 Golden Boy. Love them both! Someday though, I will get the Henry Big Boy in the .45. Thank you OP for sharing your experience with the Henry Co.

They are an outstanding company

7. OUSooner

OUSooner

Jan 22, 2004
    Oklahoma
    Henry is as good as it gets. Wanting the Mares Leg really bad....

8. Kamo

Kamo

Jun 30, 2012
    New Yorkistan
    Yeah me too but notice my location :crying:Another nanny state rule says I can't have one.