Henry .22 lever action for Christmas.

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by marano, Dec 25, 2012.

1. My wife surprised me with a Henry .22 rifle for Christmas this morning. Man this thing is sweet. I was admiring it when I took it out of the box. The gun is just beautiful. Nice blueing, gorgeous wood, it is just a nice looking gun. Then I worked the action. I have never felt a better action on a lever gun. It is like butter smooth. Finally got to shoot a few rounds thru it a few minutes ago. I spotted a tin can on end about fifty yards out in the yard. I proceeded to rip it up. Seems to be dead on out of the box or at least minute of bean can. I think I am really gonna like this little rifle.:santa:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Nice. We have the Henry catalog in our office at work. It gets drooled over several times daily.

3. I'm jealous.

Look like this one?

Sweet gun.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAIf0xZfP04"]Henry Lever Action 22LR - YouTube[/ame]

4. jmarkt

I have the .22lr, it is very nice, i hope to get another caliber soon....maybe a .17 or .22mag.

5. I'm jealous. My first gun was a .22LR Marlin lever action. It was a Christmas gift from my wife and included a scope. I loved that rifle, but later traded it when I got into archery.

Still have the wife!

Congrats.

6. Like the blued one on the table at the start of the video. I enjoy that guys videos. He makes some good ones.

7. Henry's are very sweet rifles! Got 2 of 'em. Congrats and good plinkin'.

8. I'd love to get a gun for xmas. Congrats.

9. Congratulations on your new rifle. The more you shoot it, the more you will love it.

I own the Henry Frontier .22lr lever action model. It shoots CCI Blazer 40 RN and Remington 36g Golden Bullet ammunition surprisingly well.

10. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Sweet! Post a photo! The .22LR Henry is on my short list.

11. Gregg702

Gold Member

Mine too, I am thinking the Golden Boy model.

12. my favorite go to rifle

13. It's the best lever action 22LR you will ever shoot, all American made and high quality!! I love mine :thumbsup:

Send an email to Henry Rifles telling them how you love the rifle and you will be surprised at who will answer your email.:wow:

14. Congrats on the wife!!!

15. Use subsonic ammo and you have a .22 as quiet as a BB gun. Lets see some pics.

16. Love my Henry, definately a keeper.

[​IMG]

17. Congrats! nice rifle.

1911club#410

18. Very nice! Merry Christmas

19. 22 LR levers are a great deal of fun to shoot!