close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Help with holster options

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by nathanours, Jan 29, 2013.

1. nathanours

nathanours Texan

Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a Sig P938 that I absolutely love. I'd like to get some good leather for it, but the guys I've dealt with in the past don't make holsters for the 938; I'm guessing because it's too new.

Do you guys know of any good leather/horsehide holster makers that make a good IWB holster with about 15 deg of cant and 1-3/4 belt loops on either side? I'n not a fan of the holsters that have the clip right in the middle of the gun.

I want something similar to this excellent holster for my 1911 by Kelley Gun Leather for the 938.

I also want something that will allow me to get a full grip on the gun when drawing.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  2. sa227driver

sa227driver Trophy Husband

Jul 28, 2010
    SoCal
    Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC.

The kydex bodies are interchangeable do you can have one holster backing and many different carry options

3. B.Reid

B.Reid

Jun 20, 2005
    Montana
    I wonder if holsters for the Sig 238 will fit.

4. nathanours

nathanours Texan

I've got an MTAC that is the constant companion of my G19. It doesn't have the 938 listed on the list of guns for the MTAC though.

I'd also like to get something nice looking and all leather for this little gun.

5. nathanours

nathanours Texan

The 938 is a little wider and a little longer than the 238, so I've heard some looser pocket holsters fit both, but other better fitted holsters don't. I don't want to order anything unless I know it fits though since I am looking for an upper-end holster.

6. DigginGlocks

DigginGlocks

Jan 7, 2013
    Check out Holsterpro.com, and I think you'd like the model 508. If not, the owner/operator there custom makes everything to order, and he can modify it just about any way you'd like.

Good luck

7. Cheeseburger1976

Cheeseburger1976

Jan 7, 2013
    Pa
    X2

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire