close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Help needed locating Gen 3 Detroit Glock 23

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by MDJudge, Jun 6, 2010.

1. MDJudge

MDJudge

Apr 22, 2006
    MI
    Hey all, I have seen all the DPD Glocks on the market and would like to pick one up. I worked for an agency in Detroit (not DPD) and the G23 was my first issued pistol. I have been looking to pick one up and figure a DPD model would be even cooler. I would like to find a Gen 3 Glock 23 with the DPD markings. Anyone have a line on one? I live in SE MI and would think there would still be a few around here but haven't run into them yet. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Marc

2. ODshooter

ODshooter

May 28, 2010
    pnw
    I have seen one on gunbroker.com a few weeks ago, not sure if it's still there, but it doens't hurt to take a look.

3. David_Ely

David_Ely GAP'r

Jul 3, 2008
    Okemos, MI
    I didn't know they had G23s. I thought it was all Gen2 G22s and Gen3 G27s. Does anyone on this forum have a DPD G23? I'd like to hear from them.

4. Dean22

Dean22

May 10, 2010
    Dallas TX
  5. David_Ely

David_Ely GAP'r

Jul 3, 2008
    Okemos, MI
  6. Dean22

Dean22

May 10, 2010
    Dallas TX
    No problem.:wavey:

I looked at a few sites trying to find one for sale but no such luck, I'll keep my eyes open:wow: