close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Help me find this video clip...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by ijacek, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ijacek

ijacek

Jun 21, 2008
    FL
    Help me find the video clip. I have seen it some time ago, not sure exactly how long ago, but at least eight months back. I am sure it was linked from GT.

The video itself was a great montage/parody of the tactical pocket pouch, which when open, revealed another object, which was bigger and more ridiculous than the previous one, ending with the Glock and I believe a 33round magazine. There were no people in the video, just gloved hands opening/manipulating the pouch to reveal another object.

The video editing on the clip was excellent, and it was almost hard to see the changes between the individual fragments of the clips.

I know it's not much to go on, but I've search the net and came empty handed. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

2. Fuerte

Fuerte Cigar?

Apr 29, 2005
    The Woodlands, TX
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAvYQSsGdMw"]Shooting Ninja Glock - YouTube[/ame]

3. ijacek

ijacek

Jun 21, 2008
    FL
  4. MyNewGlock23

MyNewGlock23

Dec 19, 2008
    Hilarious!!!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine