Glock Talk banner

HELP!!! I need a Glock Firing Pin Safety Spring!

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Arc Angel 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE...I found the missing spring!! It was in the same area (on my carpet) that I had looked over at-least 5 times...(I'm thinking that one of my cats was playing tricks on me.). Anyhow, I think I will order a Wolff spring kit, just in-case...

Thank-you all for your suggestions!

HELP!!!! I lost the Firing Pin Safety Spring to my Glock 21 earlier today while putting my slide back together, and I CAN'T find it. Does anyone have one of these little springs that I can have or buy?

This is the little spring that fits inside the firing pin safety plunger.

#5 ·
Glockman99,
I see the cheapest shipping to your zip code is only $3.00. That seems reasonable.

#6 ·
HELP!!!! I lost the Firing Pin Safety Spring to my Glock 21 earlier today while putting my slide back together, and I CAN'T find it. Does anyone have one of these little springs that I can have or buy? This is the little spring that fits inside the firing pin safety plunger.

PLEASE HELP!!!!
Want a little friendly advice? (I'm going to give it to you anyway.) ;)

1. Edit your post and remove your name and address.

2. When you contact Glockparts.com don't just get one spring. Buy two or three extra FP safety springs; and you should also pick up a couple of extra spring loaded bearings, too.

3. Get a couple of extra slide lock springs.

4. Get an extra trigger spring.

5. Finally, pick up a complete recoil guide rod assembly, too.

These are, all, essential spare parts that you really shouldn't be without. My own G-21's are heavily used. As a precaution I replace the slide lock springs, at least, once every 2 years. (Most vulnerable part on a Glock!) :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.