close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Help finding.....

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by trdvet, May 27, 2011.

1. trdvet

trdvet

Oct 2, 2004
    This mic stand, can't find it anywhere. A couple of people told me they bought it from Galls but they don't seem to carry it anymore. Anyone know where to get one?

[​IMG]

2. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    I remember when Galls clearanced them. I think they ended up being just a few bucks.

3. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

Jan 2, 2007
    I can't find them either. Shouldn't be too hard to make, but that's besides the point. Surely there are some out there. Have you tried Ebay?

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  4. nitesite10mm

nitesite10mm Dog Lover

Jun 9, 2006
    North Alabama
    I can take one out of my former 2006 CVPI that I put one in that I no longer drive. You can have it after I remove it. Even comes with the original nut/bolt kit in a bag as I used aluminum rivets which were a bit undersized. It's only about four months old and like new but the part-timer who now drives the car doesn't care for it.

Very stiff, enough so that it won't flex when re-attaching the mic. I liked it. Holds two mics as a matter of fact. But you can flex it once and leave it where you like it.

If I can't get it, I definitely have a "Plan B" cuz I know where there is one NIB in the box.

Galls clearanced them out about six months ago for a stoopid price.

PM me next week. I'll take my cordless drill w/ me on Monday to cut the aluminum rivets and restore the '06 P71 to its former glory.

Dave

5. trdvet

trdvet

Oct 2, 2004
    Figures

Much appreciated!

6. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Just hang it from the rear view mirror like I do.

7. nitesite10mm

nitesite10mm Dog Lover

Jun 9, 2006
    North Alabama
    I went and got my hands on the unopened NIB one for you, so PM me an address when you get time.

8. trdvet

trdvet

Oct 2, 2004
    Will do, thanks again.

9. Panzergrenadier1979

Panzergrenadier1979 Keystone Cop

Jan 16, 2009
    Central Pennsylvania
    I am sooooo very glad I don't have a Sonic in my jurisdiction - I'd blow up like a balloon. :supergrin: