Glock Talk banner

Help finding.....

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Panzergrenadier1979 
#1 ·
This mic stand, can't find it anywhere. A couple of people told me they bought it from Galls but they don't seem to carry it anymore. Anyone know where to get one?

See less See more
#4 ·
I can take one out of my former 2006 CVPI that I put one in that I no longer drive. You can have it after I remove it. Even comes with the original nut/bolt kit in a bag as I used aluminum rivets which were a bit undersized. It's only about four months old and like new but the part-timer who now drives the car doesn't care for it.

Very stiff, enough so that it won't flex when re-attaching the mic. I liked it. Holds two mics as a matter of fact. But you can flex it once and leave it where you like it.

If I can't get it, I definitely have a "Plan B" cuz I know where there is one NIB in the box.

Galls clearanced them out about six months ago for a stoopid price.

PM me next week. I'll take my cordless drill w/ me on Monday to cut the aluminum rivets and restore the '06 P71 to its former glory.

Dave

#5 ·
Galls clearanced them out about six months ago for a stoopid price.
Figures

I can take one out of my former 2006 CVPI that I put one in that I no longer drive. You can have it after I remove it. PM me next week. I'll take my cordless drill w/ me on Monday to cut the aluminum rivets and restore the '06 P71 to its former glory.
Much appreciated!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.