Glock Talk banner

Help finding sling stud for 10/22 barrel band

6K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Glockdude1 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I'm looking for ONLY the sling stud that attaches to the barrel band. All the kits I found have the other studs that I don't need and I haven't found the single part by itself.

Does anyone know where to find one?

Thanks,
Seamaster

#5 ·
I just put one into the wood. It looks nice and when I upgrade to a different barrel, it will still work.

#9 ·
The brand "Uncle Mike's" sells what you are interested in. Many Walmarts carry the product. LGS's would as well. Should be an easy score.

#11 · (Edited)
Good grief. Just go to Wal-Mart and buy the kit. Save the stock screw, you'll need it for something sooner or later.

If you could find just the front stud, by the time you paid for it, and paid shipping it would probably cost more than the kit at Wally World.

#13 · (Edited)
The sling kit for a wood stock will work just as well with the plastic ones. Just drill a slightly undersized hole and I mean slightly and screw the stud in. Some people put a drop of glue of some kind on the thread, but I've never seen any need for it.

Your solution works just as well though. Good luck with it.

#14 ·
The sling kit for a wood stock will work just as well with the plastic ones. Just drill a slightly undersized hole and I mean slightly and screw the stud in. Some people put a drop of glue of some kind on the thread, but I've never seen any need for it.

Your solution works just as well though. Good luck with it.
That is what I did to mount my Harris bi-pod for my 10/22

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.