close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help find in-stock DD V3

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Kloogee, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Kloogee

Kloogee

Hey guys, anybody know of anywhere that has a Daniel Defense V3 in stock for a reasonable price? Seems like everywhere I can find has them listed, but they don't have any in stock. Much appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  2. Restless28

Restless28

3. Kloogee

Kloogee

The only two that come up on a search there are 6.8 SPC. :crying:

4. Restless28

Restless28

Keep looking. It took some time to find my XV EZ too.

5. CourtCop

CourtCop Millennium Member

I just bought a DD V3 from Bud's Gun Shop 3 weeks ago. I'm not sure if any more are in stock. Have you tried a Google Shopping search?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. svtpwnz

svtpwnz

They have been selling out everywhere. Buds had a good number of them a little over a week ago but has since sold out. Just keep checking and be patient, one will turn up.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  7. Bimmer1

Bimmer1

I purchased my V3 and V5 from Buds. You have to look on Buds site every day at least twice a day to see what they have rotating through stock. Sometimes they restrict Daniel Defense models to VIP members first.

8. B_RAD

B_RAD

I was in the same boat a while back. I called DD, they suggested Rifle Gear. I ordered mine on a Wednesday and picked it up two days later. I figured DD wouldn't suggest anyone who wasn't A+. Try Rifle Gear. If they dont have any give DD a call and ask for suggestions. They were the cheapest place that had any I stock. $1325 shipped. -$25 if you take their free shipping. I wanted it in two days so I paid the $25.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. Bimmer1

Bimmer1

Last price at Buds Gun Shop when optional insurance was added and adding 3% for using a credit card was $1,262.39 shipped.

10. Kloogee

Kloogee

Thanks for the tip on Rifle Gear. They are out there as well, but I added my email address to be notified when they are back in stock.

Has anybody had good experience with Bud's and their email notifier for when something comes back in stock? Is paying the $25 for a VIP worth it?

11. Bimmer1

Bimmer1

The Buds email notifier works well. Of course others might be waiting for email notification on the same gun and may open their email before you. The $25 VIP membership is only worth it if they have a gun you want that is only available to VIP members. Usually, once the VIP members have had a chance to purchase the gun and they don't make the purchase then Buds will offer it to everyone. You just never know what they are going to offer as VIP only. Sometimes the Daniel Defense AR's are opened to anyone and other times they are listed as VIP only.

I see Buds added a M4V1 to their available list today!!!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  12. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

13. Kloogee

Kloogee

Unfortunately if you look closer at the link you posted, the V3 is out of stock. It has the notify button on it and if you click the V3 to get more details, you'll see they more clearly say it is out of stock.

I had also seen they best competition by $5, but it has to be in stock at the competitor. Unfortunately that is my challenge right now. ;)

14. Kloogee

Kloogee

I saw that too, unfortunately I think I have my heart pretty well set on the M4V3....

15. Bimmer1

Bimmer1

I understand. I don't think there is much difference at all between V1 and V3 other than slight rail differences and mid-length vs. carbine length gas system. The V1 was available to everyone earlier today now I notice it is only available to VIP members again.

The V3 will show up eventually. Buds has received several in the past two months. Hopefully that trend will continue.......:cool:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  16. bmoore

bmoore

Rifle gear rocks. Granted I live about 140 miles away but when I order products they are at my door in 36 to 48 hours from the time a click add to cart.

17. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

It wasn't at the time I posted my reply.... I was careful to check. I know a number of the guys at RA, bought 2 rifles from them and a small fortune in accessories.

18. Kloogee

Kloogee

Yeah, I hear ya about the V1 vs the V3, but visually I don't like the rail going beyond the front sight on the V1 and I've convinced myself (probably irrationally) that I want a mid- length over the standard carbine length.

This really is a luxury purchase for me, so I'm looking to get exactly what I want and don't want to compromise just to save a week or two. :embarassed:

Thanks everybody for the suggestions. Anybody else have any other sights to keep an eye on?

19. Kloogee

Kloogee

Interesting because I'd checked them 3 different times today. Guess I just had bad timing. :crying:

Thanks for the feedback on them though. That will make me feel a bit easier to order through them if I catch one in stock.

20. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm