Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Disco Hamster, Feb 8, 2013.

1. First of all, Thanks for letting me join this group.

My husband and I live in SC and while he's been shooting pretty much his whole life, I am relatively new. Looking at a G29 - I kinda "persuaded" the hubby the get the G20 (which I immediately wanted after I shot it).

I have the G19 (which I adore), but I'd like a 10mm for it's versatility, as well. Got a couple of "experts" on FB who insist it's too much for me to handle. I had a far easier time shooting the 20 than I did with the Taurus millennium (40cal) I used to have. I'm certainly not a pro, and I have very little "brand-loyalty", but I know what feels good in my hands.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Hello from AZ New Glock 43 question Introduction Forum Yesterday at 11:04 PM
    Hello from Pennsylvania! Introduction Forum Sunday at 1:36 PM
    Hello from Oklahoma Introduction Forum Saturday at 11:21 PM
    Hello from Ohio Introduction Forum Saturday at 10:57 PM
    Hello from East Tennessee ! Introduction Forum Friday at 4:13 AM

3. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

4. Disco Hamster :rofl::rofl: funny user name :cool:
  5. Welcome to the forum!
  6. Welcome. If you can shoot the G20 then you can handle the G29 just as well. I have them both and they are my favorites. Don't let anyone talk you out of it.
  7. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

:welcome: Enjoy GT....................
  8. Thanks :wavey:
  9. We're looking at reloading, too. I think the 10mm is pretty versatile for what it is. He's looking to get the 23 (we have a ton of 40 ammo) and I'd like something with more power than the 19. And it was just a giggle to shoot :supergrin:

Making a list of all the toys I want - need to win the lottery.
  10. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!