Hello rom the bluegrass state

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by ashmaker, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Had to use some effort to remove the mag to clear the jams. Last time out had no problems. Also been reading that low grain bullets cause some problems in Glocks which was what I was using. Hopefully it was my shooting technique. Going out again soon to test it some more. Thanks again for all the welcomes.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. went shooting today with G17 and no problems. YAY! Feel much better now.

3. Welcome from Colorado.

4. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

5. Welcome to the club.

<------- I'm living in Owensboro

6. :welcome: From Erlanger, KY.....just recently purchased a Gen4 G19......I have around 800 rounds through it and no issues......been using 115gr Independance FMJ

7. thanks again everyone for the welcomes. went out again yesterday and it worked like a champ. love my glock more each day.

8. we're neighbors. glad to hear from you. i'm here in independence. hope the winter isn't too bad. nowhere to go without going down a hill from my house.

9. I'm down around the Corbin area. Welcome to GT!

10. I'm right on the Independance line off of Richardson.....about 2 miles aways from Shooters.

11. I am also new here, just saying hello to a fellow northern Kentucky shooter.

12. Sgt.K

Sgt.K They Just Work!

I love my G17 Gen3! Welcome to GT!