close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello new from California

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by ap430, Apr 11, 2012.

1. ap430

ap430

Mar 6, 2012
    Hello, I have been lurking for a little while. What led me here is because of the erratic ejection issues of my Glock 17 Gen 3. My first glock is a glock 30 that I bought late 2007, it has been great to me and has a perfect trek record of reliability.

Tomorrow I am going to be picking up my third glock which is going to be a glock 23c, I am hoping I will have no issues with this one.

2. Ewalk

Ewalk

Feb 16, 2010
  3. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
    Welcome, you should have no issues with the G23C, if you have any questions about C models just ask, I had a 23C for many years, great gun :wavey:

:50cal:

4. Goldendog Redux

Goldendog Redux Shut your mouth

Aug 22, 2003
    Nevada
    What part of California. It's a big place you know. If you are a Dodgers fan I am required by law to hate you.:whistling:

MF

5. ap430

ap430

Mar 6, 2012
    Just picked up the glock 23c Gen 3today, no issues at all!!! I put 200 rounds of Federal Champion 180 grain, it might actually be my favorite glock out of the three I own. The recoil was almost similar to my glock 17 when I run hot +P ammo! The recoil was also not as jumpy as my HK USPc .40 either. With my USPc I always had a love an hate relationship with the .40 cal round in general. But I think I am really going to enjoy shooting .40 cal ammo a lot more thru my Glock 23c!:supergrin:

Haha no I am not a Dodgers fan and really not a fan of baseball in general. I am from Salinas though, so if I had to pick a team it would be the Giants!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012