close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"Hello, my name is ..., I live in ..., Florida"

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Dandapani, Aug 27, 2004.

1. neeko

neeko

Dec 22, 2002
    Florida
    Hi my name is Nick.
    I'm the tall dude with my eyes and ears on in the back of DDrag50's pic.
    I just moved to Gainesville to attend UF.

PS. MGomez did you join the Gainesville Pistol/Rifle club?

2. c-mama

c-mama Moderator Moderator

Jan 15, 2004
    Tangled in my yarn...
    Hiya, Neeko!!

3. peter_atl

peter_atl

Dec 8, 2003
    Melbourne, FL
    Hello, my name is Peter, and I live in Melbourne. I've been here for a month but haven't had a chance to do much outside of work, but hopefully that will be clearing up soon. I'll fire up the search feature soon, but if there are any good range recommendations (both handgun and shotgun) local to the MLB area I'd appreciate it. (I live @ Wickham and Lake Washington and work down in Palm Bay).

Storms have spared my humble apartment, but I'll be glad when it's over as plenty have lost.

-Peter

4. G20man32904

G20man32904 Deceased

May 26, 2003
    Melbourne, Fl
    Hey Peter, just a quick guide, there is an indoor pistol range on aurora just east of wickham with a decent bunch of guys. There is also one in Malabar but it's a private range, never been to that one myself but there is an IDPA match there once a month, then there is another down is sebastian thats outdoor pistol, rifle and I believe shotgun (skeet?). I usually hang out @ the sebastian range cause its open to the public, and I like to scare the old guys with my 10mm's:joker:
    Anyway, welcome to the neighborhood (I live off wickham and Sheridan), and shoot me a pm if you want to throw some lead.;f

5. Brian Here!

I just moved here Saturday (9/4) from Pgh, PA.

I am currently living in Jax with family until I find residence near my job in Daytona Beach.

UK

6. mr glock-fl

mr glock-fl

Mar 14, 2002
    orlando,fl
    Hi from Orlando

Welcome to Fla
    Mike;a

7. A GLOCKwork Orange

A GLOCKwork Orange ArmedAsWeSpeak

Jul 17, 2001
    Florida
    Hey yall! I'm baaaaacccck!

Chris from Clermont.

8. 10mmILLIman

10mmILLIman

Sep 11, 2004
    Northeast, FL
    hello my fellow floridians!! i am currently in jacksonvlle, fl, but originally from cali. i don't have a glock yet, but i will real, real soon.

9. Hi everyone,

I agree, it is good to have a "home." I live in west Fort Lauderdale, a transplanted NYC guy. It seems like you all live further (and MUCH further) north than me. I "heard" someone mention Markham Park in west Broward; if anyone shoots there, and wants company send me a message. I like the park range, nice to be outdoors. Regards to all, Pako.

10. glock2901

glock2901 wayward member

May 23, 2003
    North Dakota
    Hey Y'all,
    Grew up in the North, got here as quick as I could (by way of TN.)
    Love Florida, feel very free here. Thanks for having me!;b I'm one of the few poor people in Martin Co. Palm City-the apple of Francis' eye! Member of the MCSA. Be good!:cool:

11. Rebeldon, here in Jacksonville. I grew up in Orange Park.

12. Eric R

Eric R Millennium Member

Feb 18, 1999
    Orlando FL
    There are actually quite a few of us in the Melbourne area for such a small town. Myself, KRS62, JLB (oops, can I say that ;)) and Dukofurl shoot IDPA together most months and I was planning to get together with G20Man to do some shooting before all hell broke loose down here. 2nd Sunday is IDPA and Port Malabar, it's open to all on the weekend for the match. And the third Sunday is IDPA at Titusville but not this weekend due to wet conditions as a result of the recent storms. If you want to come out and need more info let me know.
    ~Eric R

13. Quint57

Quint57

Mar 1, 2001
    Jupiter, Fl
    Hi,

Stephen from Jupiter.

I shoot with Tropical Sport Shooting Association in Ft. lauderdale. We are one of the largest IDPA clubs in the US. Stop by and join us for a match!

http://tssa.net

14. Quint57

Quint57

Mar 1, 2001
    Jupiter, Fl
    Dan,

You wouldn't happen to be a Stromtrooper would you????

;g ;P ;b

15. FlaChef

FlaChef Steyroid

Jul 4, 2004
    Orlando
    Hi,
    I'm Dan originaly from Pensacola (first 20 years) and now 6yrs in Orlando.

not actually a glocker, I just don't care for them, but glock talk member of Steyr Club here (M40 currently and S9 on order).

always looking for people to shoot with though, realy only been shooting about 3 months now, and would eventually like to try USPSA.

16. Yup, that's me! I own this domain: http://vstrom.info/

17. Quint57

Quint57

Mar 1, 2001
    Jupiter, Fl
    I know the place!

V-SRI 027 here!

Now do you know who this is???

18. rhedley

rhedley POCKET HOLSTERS

Aug 19, 2001
    WINTER HAVEN, FL., USA
    Hi, I'm RJ Hedley, Winter Haven. Glad to be here..

19. Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

May 22, 2003
    North Port, FL
    RJ,

Did you receive alot of hurricane damage?

Dave

20. rhedley

rhedley POCKET HOLSTERS

Aug 19, 2001
    WINTER HAVEN, FL., USA
    Odd that you ask that, my Insurance Agent is on the way here, as I type this. I had a little roof damage and lost a side shed to my work shop. I just got out the jar of Vaseline in anticipation..