"Hello, my name is ..., I live in ..., Florida"

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Dandapani, Aug 27, 2004.

1. keninnavarre

keninnavarre bulletproof

Cool. Hah:wavey:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai

Hey Somers,

My brother did 20 plus years in the "chair force." I was able to watch the Thunderbird's at Eglin once. HUGE base their.

Welcome to the boards!

3. Peace Warrior

Hey Jesus,

I know of some people around this town that love you man!

Well, they have " I [heart] Jesus " bumper stickers anyway.

Welcome to GT man.
  4. Peace Warrior

hey Alex,

I just sold a G27 out that way...

Is Gateway totally privatized yet? I'm thinking about joining due to their skeet shooting range.
  5. Hi, I'm Ted. I live in beautiful Homosassa.
  6. maynardwix

maynardwix Notre Dame Fan!

Hey everyone, I'm Ed and I live in Englewood. I have a 23 and my next will be a 27, then I will work on getting a 19 and 26, who knows from there.
  7. unsure about your question, but I did see a couple using the range. very nice. A guy and his son were taking turns with the shotgun.
  8. Hey all..esteven here cfl brevard co.
  9. Hi All. Benjamin. Idaho.
  10. Hello. My name is Stan and I live in Clearwater. Just picked up a used, G23 this week, my first gun! WooHoo!
  11. Wuz up everybody? Dave here. Lived in Hobe Sound my whole life. Picking up a G27 soon.
  12. Bill in Hollywood, over by the beach.
  13. HighwayStarPP

HighwayStarPP bang bang bang

Hi, my name is manny, and i like to party. :) i also have a g27 :)
  14. Peace Warrior

Long story short: Right now anyone can come in and shoot, but there was a couple on the board/council that were trying to make it so only members could come in to use the facilities. These two were kicked voted off the board/council and it is going to remain public.

Yes it is nice. As a member you can also go to the "back" ranges and do some "shoot and scoot" and or positional pistol training and what not.

Keep 'em loaded and stay safe man,

15. Just joined this site after hearing about it. Looking forward to learning as much as I can from all of you. Maybe in time, I will be able to impart some wisdom.I am retired Military, 1971-1993, and am now working in the Department of Corrections with the state of Florida.Hello to all.
  16. Just joined and advertising on Glock Talk. My name is A.J. and live in Tallahassee, FL. I own two Glocks a 19C 2nd and a Glock 38.
  17. Hey my name is luis i am from Hialeah,Fl i personally own a G22, but i have in my possession a G27 (my old man's)
  18. my name is nick just moved back to FL as promised st augistine fl just got my cc permit
    #678 mr smithglock, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  19. TW088

Tom checking in fron Spring Hill
  20. Hello from Tallahassee . My name is James been right here all my life .:wavey: