Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Hello From SW FLA

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by fishflash, Jan 4, 2013.

1. fishflash

Dec 31, 2012
    I've been shooting handguns casually for years, revolvers and semi autos. I finally tried a Glock 19 9mm at the range. I really liked it. Mulled it over a while and here I am with a Gen 4 19. Ready to hit the range in the AM. I gave the gun a little of my favorite lube, Breakfree CLP tonight. Checked that the ejector and spring were the updated ones. Good to go. I also installed a Crimson Trace laser grip. Some of you will probably cringe at the idea of a laser site, but I have them on several of my guns and really like them. So, I'll be sighting that in tomorrow as well. They have off switches and I do practice without their aid as well. But for personal protection, I'm all in.
    Oh, with the shortage of ammo being the norm these days (at least around here) I made sure the range had plenty in stock too! So, I hope to add to discussions on this board from time to time. G'nite.

2. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Nov 13, 2010
    Rhode Island
  3. RPVG

Oct 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    I have a laser on my G30. Fortunately, I've never had to use it "in earnest". Don't use it on the range, either. Mainly, I just drive my brother's cat crazy with it. (Yes. Unloaded and cleared.)

Anyway... welcome aboard!
  4. Welcome to the forum!
  5. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

Jun 23, 2006
    Metro. Detroit