Hello from St. Louis

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by johnv56, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Long-time shooter, first time handgun owner. I received a great Christmas gift from my wife and sons: Cabelas gift cards that magically turned in to a G22, 250 rounds of ammo, a mini range bag and various other related accessories. I've been to the range a couple of times in the last three weeks and plan to head over again tomorrow morning. I've burned through about 250 rounds and have about 250 rounds in the box.

I'm having a blast (no pun intended)!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. CanMan

Silver Member

Welcome! :wavey:

3. Welcome from stl!

4. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

:welcome:

5. Welcome from a fellow STL resident. South city here.

If you have not been out to the conservation range at Antire and 44, check it out. Great spot to shoot outside, free targets and only $3.00 per hour.

Top gun in Arnold is a great indoor range as well.

Up north in St Peters Ultimate Defense has a great reputation, although I have never shot there.

Enjoy that Glock!

6. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Welcome from NC

7. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

Welcome from just up I55 in Litchfield IL!

8. I'm out in O'Fallon, so the Busch Wildlife public range is only a few minutes away. I usually shoot at Ultimate Defense in St. Peters; nice place but very busy. I went with my brother in law this morning and waited for about thirty minutes for a spot. I'm looking forward for warmer weather to shoot outside.

Thanks!

9. Go to rief snyder down 70 a bit. probably 20 miles from you. No range officers and bring your own targets. Just clean up afterwards!! welcome to our community!!

10. :welcome: Enjoy GT....................

11. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!