close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from St. Louis

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by johnv56, Feb 9, 2013.

1. johnv56

johnv56

Feb 2, 2013
    St. Louis
    Long-time shooter, first time handgun owner. I received a great Christmas gift from my wife and sons: Cabelas gift cards that magically turned in to a G22, 250 rounds of ammo, a mini range bag and various other related accessories. I've been to the range a couple of times in the last three weeks and plan to head over again tomorrow morning. I've burned through about 250 rounds and have about 250 rounds in the box.

I'm having a blast (no pun intended)!

2. Stlbrian

Stlbrian

Jun 24, 2012
    St. Louis
    Welcome from a fellow STL resident. South city here.

If you have not been out to the conservation range at Antire and 44, check it out. Great spot to shoot outside, free targets and only $3.00 per hour.

Top gun in Arnold is a great indoor range as well.

Up north in St Peters Ultimate Defense has a great reputation, although I have never shot there.

Enjoy that Glock!

3. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

4. johnv56

johnv56

Feb 2, 2013
    St. Louis
    I'm out in O'Fallon, so the Busch Wildlife public range is only a few minutes away. I usually shoot at Ultimate Defense in St. Peters; nice place but very busy. I went with my brother in law this morning and waited for about thirty minutes for a spot. I'm looking forward for warmer weather to shoot outside.

Thanks!

5. blackbmw

blackbmw

Aug 29, 2008
    st. louis
    Go to rief snyder down 70 a bit. probably 20 miles from you. No range officers and bring your own targets. Just clean up afterwards!! welcome to our community!!