Hello from South Dakota!!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by agrech, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, I just wanted to say "Hi" :wavey: from Sioux Falls. I've always wanted to own my own firearm but due to money wasn't able to get one of my own.

That being said, My father passed about a month ago and I inherited his Gen2 Glock 22.

I LOVE this Glock, and thanks to the promotion that brought me to South Dakota, WILL be purchasing my first Conceal weapon here in a month or so (thinking Glock 26 or 27).

I Look forward to being part of the community. And hopefully meet people in my area to go to the range with. Cuz what's the point of a hobby if you can't share it?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Hello From Southwest Va. Introduction Forum Jul 19, 2015
    Hello from the Desert Southwest Introduction Forum Jul 19, 2015
    Hello from Southern Ohio Introduction Forum Jul 13, 2015
    Hello from Southeast Missouri Introduction Forum Jul 10, 2015
    Hello from southflorida Introduction Forum May 30, 2015

3. :welcome: aboard!

4. Welcome to the Forum. Sorry about your father. When my father passed I was fortunate to receive his S&W M&P revolver and deputy sheriff's badge.

Hope you enjoy owning/shooting your Glock 22. You can't go wrong with either a Glock 27 or 27.

5. Thanks for the warm greetings everyone. Yeah I'm completely stoked to finally get one or the other (leaning to the 27). They both feel really nice..... the next thing i gotta worry about is my carry system =P but i'll iron that out after i get the gun so i have something to practice with while i think about it =P

6. :welcome: I'll be in Beresford,SD next month. Which I believe is close to Sioux Falls. Sorry to hear about the passing of your dad.

7. Welcome. I've actually been to SD, nice place as I recall :)

8. Yeah, it's not a bad place. Gun laws here are awesome... and hope they stay that way. So that i may enjoy my new found hobby and hone my skills as a shooter, as a citizen in good standing, unrestricted. The way it's suppose to be.

It is! And thank you for the sympathy.

#10 agrech, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012

9. Welcome from West River!!!

10. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

11. Where is S-dakota?? Maybe if I look over them darn treez to duh west I could sea ya...Hi, now I see you...

12. LOL Collector!! *waves*