Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Hello from San Diego, CA

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by seven_sicks_two, Sep 20, 2012.

1. seven_sicks_two

Sep 20, 2012
    Hi all,

I'm new around here and never even really lurked on this site until last night. I've been aware of GT for awhile, but never though of joining until a buddy mentioned he was on here.

About me:

I'm 27 and I've been working at a couple LGS/ranges here for about 5 1/2 years. I bought my first pistol (a Glock 30) on my 21st birthday and picked it up 10 days later per CA law. I've dabbled in 1911's and wheelguns, but find myself coming back to Glocks. My collection of them isn't as vast as some folks here, but I've got a 30, 21 and a lightly modded 19.

I have to say, I'm convinced that Glock makes the best all around pistol available today. I'm responsible for most of the maintenance on our range rental guns and the Glocks have the fewest issues by a WIDE margin over all other makes and models.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you guys! Hopefully, I might even have something worthwhile to contribute.

2. garjc90

Jan 12, 2012
    Welcome to a very helpful and interesting site from Las Vegas, :wavey:I go down there about 4 times a year....but never find any LGS and when I do I'm already back home :crying:

3. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa
    :welcome: Enjoy GT..................
  4. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

Jun 23, 2006
    Metro. Detroit
  5. kj4963

Oct 29, 2011
    Thornton, Colorado