close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from PA

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Hooch0903, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hooch0903

Hooch0903

Jan 16, 2013
    Thanks! Just left the shop with it...and put a 26 on layaway. Solves the whole which one delimma!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2. JAS104

JAS104 NRA Life Member

Apr 2, 2012
    USA
    There will always be a new "which one" dilemma , brother

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. Hooch0903

Hooch0903

Jan 16, 2013
    I know...that's why I have so many AR's and shot guns. Lol

I'm usually pretty picky with carry weapons. I pick one and stick to it. I've carried my Taurus since 03, every day without fail. I haven't even looked for something new until it started giving me grief. Now I don't trust it for EDC. Since I'm moving up from 9mm to .40 I was concerned about reacquiring target with the smaller 26...but I really like the gun. I felt more comfortable in the 23, so I got it immediately. I can spend more range time with the sub compact and get comfortable with it before going to EDC with it. Maybe I'm weird like that...but I've always felt if I can't take my target and control my weapon I'm more dangerous than the bad guy was to begin with.
    Now I just have to find an iwb holster locally so I can send my Taurus back for repairs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

4. JAS104

JAS104 NRA Life Member

Apr 2, 2012
    USA
    There's a ton of threads about good IWB holsters you can check out too. I had a Taurus PT140 for a while until I traded it in. Was a good gun, but like you I fell in love with a Glock. I went with a 19 but a 23 is on my list lol.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire