close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from Northeast Ohio

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by TheMO, Apr 14, 2012.

1. TheMO

TheMO

Apr 11, 2012
    Dropped by to say hello.

No glocks in the safe, yet, but they have been talking to me lately. It's just a matter of time I'm sure.

Nice forum, this is the place every other forum online talks about as the place to learn Glock.

2. BladesGlock

BladesGlock

Apr 12, 2012
    Hello neighbor welcome to the forum and your soon to be Glocks(s).

G17, G20, G30 more to come...

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  3. mingaa

mingaa

Dec 3, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    Hello from MO! I grew up in New Philadelphia, OH - right on I 77 - 20 miles south of Canton. How close is that??

4. ohio glock guy

ohio glock guy

Mar 14, 2012
    Hello to all,cool website,the best!.i'm in northeast oh,lake county,
    home of some true monster bucks.
    i'm glocking with a g22,21,in lay-away is the mighty g20.which i will handload for.
    there's no ammo by me.dicks,gander,local ma-pa gunshops.zip,nothing!.
    going to hunt this fall with the 10..,
    thanxs again,glock-on!..

5. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Ohio
    I'm just south, in Geauga county. Just curious; have you tried Sherwin range, in Willowick? I'm looking for a good range. Tried Stonewall in Brecksville and it's fine. Both are about the same distance.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  6. ohio glock guy

ohio glock guy

Mar 14, 2012
    hello,gooday to all glockers,
    the range in question,yes in the past,durning winter months,i've gone there.
    I was told of a accidental shooting there,within the last 2months.a 357 sig round went thru the wall,and hit his in-law-friend.?someone.i guess he's ok.so i stay out of ranges.i have 2 big farms that i go to,I can glock all day long,all to myself,
    you might want to give atwells police supply a call.it be so much closer to you.and there's a place in middlefield,great lakes outdoor supply,i was told they have a 1000yrd rifle and a real nice pistol range.give them a call...glock on!..