close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from MN, new G17 owner.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by mistere, Jun 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. mistere

mistere

May 26, 2013
    I just wanted to say hello. :wavey:

Live in the country south of Minneapolis. I was active in 4H shooting sports from 11-Sr. Year shooting competitive. Now I am 36 with 3 kids, 2 of which are in 4H shooting sports which I volunteer as an instructor for.

I recently purchased a brand new Gen4 G17. My other pistols are Sig STX, Kimber Gold Match II, Browning Buckmark and sold my Ruger MarkII. I have various long guns as well.

I have become very confident with the G17 and the Buckmark. My groupings with those two pistols make me happy.
    :supergrin:

2. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
  3. Hi all,
    I am from Mc Henry county as well. Glock 17 is my and got it in Feb. I used to go to GAT but go to On Target in Crystal Lake now.

4. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa
  5. JackMac

JackMac

Mar 13, 2011
    TX
    welcome friend, and you're gonna love that G-17. The Glock 17 is where it all began with Gaston Glock. Lots of countries utilize the Glock 17 around the world. It is simple and it works reliably.