Hello from Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by vulcan71, May 10, 2013.

1. I live in Milwaukee, WI and I am new to the forum and to Glock pistols. I decided to purchase my first Glock (20SF) because I needed a hunting pistol due to my county and the surrounding counties not allowing rifles due to population density (my fiancée will not allow another long gun). I found an ideal hunting area this past November when I proposed to my fiancée during the opening of hunting season as I proposed in a special location in the Kettle Moraine State Forest - North Unit (I told her we were hiking). I wanted to propose else where but I had to propose by a certain date and we did not have enough vacation time to travel (surprising her was difficult). I have many other firearms mostly pistols and I purchased my first pistol in 1999. What I like about Glock pistols is the vast aftermarket support and the quality. I chose this forum because of how vast this forum is and how many knowledgeable people participate in the forum.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...