close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello from MD

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Jato17, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Toontr21

Toontr21

Jan 11, 2017
    Western Maryland
    Took me 4 mon
    Took me 4 months to get cleared to buy my first handgun,,, my name came up on a search for something back in 1973..... trip to Annapolis hall of records then upto Baltimore county to drop off the finding at MSP.... still took 5 weeks to be cleared...If you are not a member of MSI check out the web site...we filed a second lawsuit.. you can read about it on the web site

Jato17 likes this.
  2. Jato17

Jato17

Jan 1, 2017
    Yea i filled out the 77r and they sent me pin and said when i ready to continue i would need to give my pin. Well ive been ready to continue....lol so i went to dealer with my info and they said i need to wait for my hql hard copy and then i guess they send off the papers and i got to wait longer? Hell i don't know but this is absolutely rediculous!!!!

3. Toontr21

Toontr21

Jan 11, 2017
    Western Maryland
    It was taking about 30 days for HQL,,, However I see more folks in MD applying for the "Golden" FSA 2013 HQL permit.... The FSA 2013 of O'Monkey and the Mike & Mike show & company in Annapolis have worked out great...Just ask the folks in Baltimore.. You on Maryland Shooters sir?

www.mdshooters.com

4. bananaguy

bananaguy

Dec 1, 2016
    Arkansas
  5. Jato17

Jato17

Jan 1, 2017
    Finally!!!!!!
    My HQL arrivied today and i just got back from the dealer. I filled out the paper work for the transfer (same damn questions answered on the hql application). Now i got to wait 7 more days for background check. (Same damn background check for the hql).....lol maryland is a joke.

6. Jato17

Jato17

Jan 1, 2017
    Just got cleared and picked up my G17....yay!!!