close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from Madison WI.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by chedched, Feb 29, 2012.

1. chedched

chedched

Feb 26, 2012
    Hi. I'm Colby. Yeah, I live in "that" place. I hate it...

I've got my first Glock on it's way as we speak. I'm excited to get it and make friends with it. Thanks to Gov. Walker, I will be carrying soon.

I've been lurking here for a while researching this purchase and let me say, there is a ton of knowledge here and I'm looking forward to retaining about 3%...if I can.

Ok, bye.

2. Armed-N-Ready

Armed-N-Ready Glock Clone

Dec 27, 2009
    Chicago Suburb
    Hey Colby, "that" place in Wisconsin that you live in is not as bad as my home state of Illinois! Be thankful that Governor Scott Walker made it possible for you and all the other residents of Wisconsin to actually have the legal right to conceal carry your (Glock) pistols!

3. bama_glock

bama_glock

Dec 21, 2011
    Birmingham, AL
    Greetings from the deep south and congrats on the new Glock and new laws! Which Glock did you decide to go with?

4. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
    Make sure the 3% you retain is strictly OAF material.. :)

5. chedched

chedched

Feb 26, 2012
    I decided on a G27. I'll probably pick up a G23 for good measure at some point.

My dad is a local union president, I stand on the side of the Gov and my dad hates it. These yahoos here are trying to recall the Gov on the basis he is a conservative republican, not due to any misconduct. This just shows everyone how outnumbered we are in this hole...

6. donp

donp

May 25, 2012
    South Texas
    Welcome
    From South Texas but visiting Wi Dells right now