Hello from Madison WI.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by chedched, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Hi. I'm Colby. Yeah, I live in "that" place. I hate it...

I've got my first Glock on it's way as we speak. I'm excited to get it and make friends with it. Thanks to Gov. Walker, I will be carrying soon.

I've been lurking here for a while researching this purchase and let me say, there is a ton of knowledge here and I'm looking forward to retaining about 3%...if I can.

Ok, bye.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Welcome to the club! Stay and enjoy!

3. Armed-N-Ready

Armed-N-Ready Glock Clone

Hey Colby, "that" place in Wisconsin that you live in is not as bad as my home state of Illinois! Be thankful that Governor Scott Walker made it possible for you and all the other residents of Wisconsin to actually have the legal right to conceal carry your (Glock) pistols!

4. Greetings from the deep south and congrats on the new Glock and new laws! Which Glock did you decide to go with?

5. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Make sure the 3% you retain is strictly OAF material.. :)

6. Welcome to the Forum!

7. I decided on a G27. I'll probably pick up a G23 for good measure at some point.

My dad is a local union president, I stand on the side of the Gov and my dad hates it. These yahoos here are trying to recall the Gov on the basis he is a conservative republican, not due to any misconduct. This just shows everyone how outnumbered we are in this hole...

8. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

9. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

10. Welcome
    From South Texas but visiting Wi Dells right now