Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Hello from Kentucky!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by TritiumMan, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I've been a very avid ready here on GT, but decided it was time to actually get in on the conversations. I'm new to handguns in general as I just recently turned 21, but have always been in love with my dads assortment, mainly his G17. I've always been an avid outdoors-man and gun enthusiast, and decided to fall into the handgun craze, and addicted I am. I broke down and bought 3 from a friend of mine who needed the cash and not the guns, a Taurus PT 24/7 .40, Walther P22, and a Star BM with nickel and pearl finish. They are all good guns so far, and well worth the money I spent on them.

But that's a little about myself, hope to talk to you guys more soon.

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    Hello from NC...and welcome to GT!

3. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

Jun 23, 2006
    Metro. Detroit
  4. Osborne

Jan 3, 2012
    Welcome! I'm also from Kentucky :cool:
  5. Greetings from Bowling Green too.
  6. Tritium man

Do you want to shoot this weekend in Bowling Green ?
    bug match this weekend.
  7. I'm on their waiting list to even get into that range, usually I go to Cedar Ridge, or up to Metcalfe County lake, so I didn't even know about it! Thank you for telling me, I might actually head up that way since I'm off all weekend!

And while we're on the subject, I'm assuming your a current member, or do you shoot somewhere else?
  8. tedk

Jan 11, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Welcome from Southern :wavey:
  9. gbhamm2

Jun 7, 2010
    Greetings from Louisville
  10. hi-power man

hi-power man Silver Member

Jan 7, 2008
    Welcome! I also spend a lot of time reading but not much time posting. You can glean a lot of info here.
  11. All the matches at Green River gun club are open to the public. As to your question I shoot about three weekends a month all within about two hours from BG. pm me if you want to hook up and shoot I will be at green river this weekend just ask for Dan we will be shooting on the first range you come to sign up at 9:00 am shoot at 9:30 round count around sixty.

12. We generally try to get out and shoot once a week ourselves. I think I will come, since it's BUG is their any requirements? I was thinking about using my .380 just for the BUG feel.
  13. matt_lowry123

Nov 23, 2008
    owensboro KY
    What's going on BG? I'm from Owensboro, but used to live there years ago. I went to wku. BG is a really nice town!!
  14. TritiumMan

Your 380 will be fine bug is considered 3.8 or less for semi-auto and 3 or less for revolver. No reloads on the clock. string are five rounds or less. Eye and ears holster optional but need a rug to carry in. You can shoot full size too just wont class with bug division. We shoot IDPA on the forth Saturday and shoot on fifth Saturdays when they come. We usally have side matches after our regular matchs ar's using two of the stages rearanged. Cost is 15.00 & bring a friend.