close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from Kansas

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by RigPig, Mar 22, 2013.

1. RigPig

RigPig

Mar 21, 2013
    Hi all, new to this site and Glocks. Some of you may know me from ksccw.com or m4c. I just recently acquired a couple Glocks, a 17 gen 4 and a 19 gen 3 in FDE. I really enjoy shooting them, and the 19 replaced my FNX-9 as my EDC. I had some Trijicon HD sites installed on the 19 the day after I got it, and ordered Dawson Precision sights for the 17 as I'll use it for competition. Looking to add a G34 to the stable as soon as I recoup from tax season (small business owner). I joined mainly to glean some Glock info, and as another avenue to keep up on 2A legislation. I'm one of the few of generation X that did not vote for Obama, nor do I support anything he does. Just wanted to put that out there so you don't have to guess what I'm against. Thanks for having me.

2. ADK_40GLKr

ADK_40GLKr Adirondacker with a Glock

Nov 14, 2010
    RFD NY Adks
    :welcome:, RP!

I have a gen 3 G17 that I take to IDPA match practice. It goes bang every time, a puts MANY of my shots where I want 'em. Safe to say, it's more accurate than I am!

3. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa
    Enjoy the forum....................

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  4. RigPig

RigPig

Mar 21, 2013
    Indeed! Thanks!