close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from God's country Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Shellwaster, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Shellwaster

Shellwaster

Feb 11, 2013
    Hello my name is Shellwaster and I'm a gun-a-holic.

Just joined Glock Talk after snooping around for awhile. I'm new to the Glock platform as I used to think they were ugly and uncomfortable but have since grown to love and accept them for what they are....awesome, reliable tools. Please understand, my first love has been and will always be with the 1911 platform.
    I acquired a Gen 3 G23 and will soon be installing Glock night sights and maybe a few trigger uprgrades if I can find any that I like.
    When I'm not at work you can rest assure my 23 rides in a Comp-Tac Minotaur between the 2 and 4 o'clock position.

2. emtjr928

emtjr928

Jan 26, 2012
    McDonough, Ga.
    Shellwaster, Welcome aboard. If your not too far away you should check out the GSSF match in Griffin. Lotsa Glocks and free armorer services. BTW, you should shoot the match,too!:D

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
  4. jlbeasley1976

jlbeasley1976 Southern BTGOG

Jul 12, 2012
    South Georgia
    From the sweet onion capital of the world. Glad to see fellow Georgians on board.

5. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
  6. Shellwaster

Shellwaster

Feb 11, 2013
    Thanks all for the warm welcome. I'll have to look into the GSSF shoot and wouldn't mind trying my hand at shooting in it.

7. Road Dog

Road Dog Senior Member Millennium Member

Jul 29, 1999
    Ringgold, GA