close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from Florida

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by BPPIX, Jan 11, 2013.

1. BPPIX

BPPIX

Jan 6, 2013
    Bradenton, FL
    Hey,

A few years ago I had a G26 and sold it because I had a hard time carrying it comfortably. Later ended up with a Sig 290 instead. I figured I just needed a little pocket gun, and it was easy to carry. When the **** hit the fan with recent events I went to the range to brush up on my skills and ended up bying a SA XDS. Nice! But it does kick, and 45s are expensive.

So I pulled out the Sig and 3 times in a box of 50 it just went "click". Hell of a protection piece eh?
    Walked into the gunshop and immediately traded it back in for my new G26. It hasn't missed a beat and I got a Desantis Intruder holster so it wears well. I'm in heaven!

When I got home I dug out my Dillon 550B and now I'm reloading again too.

Have patience please. I've got a lot to relearn.

2. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    Welcome to GT.

Baby Glocks are very reliable. Never had a hiccup in 10 years from the G27.

3. Ghost Rider55

Ghost Rider55

Jan 5, 2013
    Welcome to a fellow Floridian. My G27 served me very well for many years. Knock on wood never had any issues. I always clean and take care of it!

4. The Fed

The Fed

Dec 23, 2012
    Central Florida
    Welcome from Tampa Bay. I'm looking for a 26 myself.

5. jph02

jph02

Jun 10, 2012
    Michigan
    :welcome: The DeSantis Intruder works well for me with my Glock 22, as well. :)