close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from Crazy California

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Savannah11, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Savannah11

Savannah11

Sep 3, 2012
    I am new to this site, new to rifles and shotguns and just took the handgun safety course and purchased my first shotgun and a Glock 19 Gen 4. I have gone to the Gun Range twice this week and rented a Glock in anticipation of getting mine in five more days. (Yes, we have to wait 11 days in CA).

Two months ago, I had never shot anything bigger than a BB gun. Now I am taking all of my classes and own an AR15 .223, Winchester 1400 12 gauge, S&W 41 .22 and a Glock 19.

I hope to learn a lot here. Nice to meet you all.

2. parados

parados

Nov 3, 2001
    Boise
    Welcome to Glock Talk!

You can't go wrong with a Glock 19 - great gun. If I could only have one handgun - that would be my choice.

Also, good idea to seek training. A lot of people don't and I think that is a bad idea. The only way to get get better is to learn from those who are more experienced than you... and shoot often... good thing it is so much fun. :supergrin:

3. kj4963

kj4963

Oct 29, 2011
    Thornton, Colorado
    Welcome from Colorado! Waiting period?????????????

4. ggaston

ggaston

May 20, 2011
    Welcome. Check out burro canyon if you're around LA. Lots of folks giving classes up there.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. biggun1911

biggun1911

Mar 15, 2006
    How did you get a gen 4 Glock in California? It is not on the approved gun list.

Welcome to Glock Talk. I am also in Cali. I live in the San Joaquin Valley.

6. Savannah11

Savannah11

Sep 3, 2012

Single shot exemption.