close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from Colorado - and yes we are under siege

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by GPutt33, Apr 23, 2013.

1. GPutt33

GPutt33 Love My Glocks

Just wanted to say hello to all of the other Glock lovers. I have both the G20 and G29 as well as a G21, all Gen3's. My favorite has been the G20 for years. I actually had a Gen2 that I about wore out and recently traded it in for my new Gen3. I upgrade it with a Streamlight TLR-2S and a custom leather holster made specifically for the Glock with Streamlight attached.

I have a question. I wonder is there anyway anyone see's Glock ever coming out with one chambered for the 22WM? I just think it would be an awesome little gun for my wife with a high capacity..............

Hope to learn a lot from reading the forum threads and just getting to BS................

2. Lotiki

Lotiki All that is man

Feb 13, 2007
    Aurora, Co
    Yeah, first, welcome to the forum from a fellow Koloradian.

Next, we probably will not see a true factory rim-fire Glock, ever. The demand for a Glock carbine would bring higher profits and sales then a rimfire, and Glock isnt exactly known for introducing new models.

There are .22lr conversions, but I think they only come with 10 round magazines. I would suggest a Kel-Tek PMR-30, 30 rounds of .22mag in a slim and light pistol with almost unnoticeable recoil.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  3. B.Mauser

B.Mauser

Oct 11, 2002
    Thornton Colorado
    Welcome. :)

I sure would buy a .22 mag Glock but does not sound to me like something they would ever make.

I'm still hoping the Kel Tec .22mag comes down in price someday.

4. GPutt33

GPutt33 Love My Glocks

Hi Guys and thanks for all of the friendly posts. I have one of the KelTec PMR-30's on my short list already. I saw one come through locally on the forums but it was gone by the time I got there. Maybe next time. I do agree though, a Glock in 22WM would be sweet. Looking forward to start my cruise of the other forums.

5. Welcome from the People's Republic of Denver! Nice to know that there are a few of us around.

6. mazeppa

mazeppa

Jul 31, 2010
    Welcome from Okla. Not going to hold my breath for a .22 from Glock any more than a 30 round magazine in Colorado. Love your state, but Jeez....Really??? Might have a few too many Dems. Best of luck to you and welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here.

7. Welcome from VT !

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. mongo44

mongo44

May 3, 2013
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Welcome to you from another okie. I got family in s.e. co. And my daughter is getting ready to move to western Co. over by the Utah line.