close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from California

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Kbrad, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Kbrad

Kbrad

May 11, 2013
    I have been a long time Glock owner, with a Gen 2 G23, last year I picked up a G30 and a G17, my next Glock will probably be a G34.

Looking forward to shooting my first GSSF next month at Yolo in northern Ca. Other basics, Lifetime NRA and CRPA, long time SASS shooter and long range rifle shooter (Sharps 45-70 style).

I am also working with the local NRA and CRPA groups to try and change our idiotic gun laws here!!

Kbrad.

2. Sigobsessed

Sigobsessed Ruggedly handsome

Jan 16, 2012
    Rochester ny
    Welcome from a member in another communist state!

3. RaiderCop

RaiderCop NRA Life Member

Mar 20, 2003
    Washington
    Welcome! :wavey:

I was born & raised down I80 in V-Town. I lived in Davis for a few years while the wife was at UCD. There used to be a Mom & Pop gun store in the Woodland Mall called the Belligerent Duck. I used to buy some clean .45 ACP reloads; 50 rounds for $6.50. I used to shoot weekly at the Capitol Gun Club or the range in West Sac called the Firing Line or Firing Pin. Then I got married. I miss family and the weather, but I think I'm done with California otherwise. Good luck fighting the imbeciles in Sacramento.