close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello from Alabama

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Fastest, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Fastest

Fastest

Apr 1, 2012
    Hello my name is Kevin and I love Glock's. My wife hates them lol..Any way that is all I care to spend my hard earned money on and find them intriguing. My user name reflects who I was when I was in the sportbike track scene for a number of years till a nasty wreck at the Nashville Super Speedway Moto GP track. So I am back into collecting and paper punching. I currently have a g17 gen4 with truglo fiber night sight, a gen3 rtf2 g22 with truglo night sights, a gen3 g22 with glock night sights, a gen3 g19 with polished barrel, wore finish on slide, glock night sights,trigger job,extended slide release, currently picked up a gen3 g37 45 GAP and love it, my new ccw glock. Anyway looking forward to makeing new friends. :wavey::wavey:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  2. Welcome to GlockTalk:wavey:, we look forward to your glock experience s and input. hello from Wisconsin

3. LiebeGlock

LiebeGlock

Jan 15, 2012
    Michigan
    Hey! Nice pieces you got there. Maybe grab a 26 for the wife and make her fall in love. ;)

4. When I started looking for my first carry gun my wife told me to get a Glock. I have no idea where that came from. She is a sweetheart, but definitely not a gun person.

5. Fastest

Fastest

Apr 1, 2012