Hello from a newbie in the Rockies

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Medicine Bow, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I came across this forum while researching the purchase of my Glock mod. 20. I had some strict criteria for purchasing this gun and the Glock met that criteria. I needed lots of firepower and a rail for a laser and flashlight since i've had 2 bear breakins. The 1911 just didn't meet that criteria....at least not at a reasonable price.

So, I bought another Glock...mod 19 because I was impressed with the mod. 20.

I'm no stranger to handguns, having owned them for 30 plus years. But, the Glocks are new to me. I said i'd never buy one of them ugly plastic things and I can see I was wrong.

Now i'm looking at a new .40 because I don't care for the Ruger P94 I bought a few years ago.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...