close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hello all from Bakersfield, CA

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by kabe2611, Apr 9, 2012.

1. kabe2611

kabe2611

Apr 6, 2012
    I have frequented glocktalk for years as a guest for info. Now I have time to take part in the best Glock site ever!
    I have recently fractured a vertebrae at work, CDCR, and I'm home with tons of time.
    I have finally gotten a membership at Front Sight after years of waiting for memberships to open at a decent price. So, my love for Glocks has recently been increased and sent my blood pressure through the roof in anticipation for training at Front Sight.
    I also NEED...LOL...an AR15...:whistling:...I don't know a whole lot about the ARs, especially getting one in CA for LEOs without the restrictions.
    So, hello, from an injured Correctional Officer in the great city of Bakersfield, CA!!!

2. kj4963

kj4963

Oct 29, 2011
    Thornton, Colorado
    Welcome from Colorado!

What's a waiting period?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  3. "But how many of you that sit and judge me
    Have ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?"
    Welcome to GT

4. Rottluver

Rottluver

Oct 11, 2011
    Howdy from a retired BPD officer. Sorry to hear about your back. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and I can't wait to hear about your time at Front Sight!!

5. UtahIrishman

UtahIrishman BLR Silver Member

Nov 11, 2001
    Utah
    I went to high school in Bakersfield too long ago to count.

Welcome

6. gumbee

gumbee

Mar 16, 2012
    An orange county welcome to ya! Retired LEO and I know and sympathize with your back problem. Get well and have fun at Front Sight.