close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hellllooooo GSSF'ers!!! (Need Topton Info)

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Jeff82, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Jeff82

Jeff82 NRA Benefactor CLM

It's great to be back in the good 'ole USofA! I'm going to celebrate a bit by going to the Topton match.

What hotel do you all recommend? I've been looking at some online and I see a bunch at $120+ a night. There's got to be better around. Also it seems that most are all over by Allentown. Any decent ones (equivalent to a Hampton Inn?) closer to the range?

TIA,

Jeff82

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Jeff;

Dan and I are staying at the Hampton Inn Allentown and it is supposed to be only about 8 miles from the range.

3. ede

ede Bama's Friend

cheapest i found, in the sort of place i'd want to stay, is comfort inn 610.391.3044 and in the same area as don's hampton inn

4. Jeff82

Jeff82 NRA Benefactor CLM

Thanks folks. Got a room for me and my Missus at the Hampton Inn, Allentown. (Gotta stay with my HHonors program!)

Staying Sat night, to shoot on Sunday. See all of you there!

5. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I'm staying at the Quality Inn, 1715 Plaza Lane, Allentown PA 18104. (610) 435-7880. When I got on Orbitz, it said 79.00. When I got on Quality Inn website under internet users rate it was 71.99, so I reserved. I checked out many of them in that strip in Allentown. Believe me, there seems to be a lot of hotels/motels in that area. I spent some time looking at different ones and their prices and going for discounts, the whole works. This one (other than a few off brand names I didn't know exactly where they were)was the cheapest I found. I hope to see you there and good shooting!:cool:

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Lucky Dogs! I still can't go.:freak:

Pharaoh