close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Heard that Ashley Judd might run against McConnell next year

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by rolltide_pisco, Feb 11, 2013.

1. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Western Kentucky
    She is an Obama supporter and to me thinks she's going to use her UK basketball support to her advantage.

What do you think?

2. RWE

RWE

Sep 28, 2012
    KY
    The Dems are going to push her hard but I don't think she has a chance. Other than the Libs in Lexington and I think the rest of the state will be able to see her for the hollow person she really is, besides, she has never really lived here...

3. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Western Kentucky
    Yeah I agree she prolly won't win but at the same time the Libs are bringing up that Rand Paul hasn't lived in KY that long either being he's originally from Texas. Doesn't matter to me cause Ed Whitfield lived in Florida for years, moved here and has been a good Congressman for the 1st district.

4. herose

herose

Jun 13, 2006
    Kentucky
    I heard the same thing. I don't think she'd have a chance of winning though. Probably get the Lexington and Louisville vote though.
    What I'd really like to see is a good solid CONSERVATIVE Republican challenger to McConnell to get his spineless butt out of congress. He's been there too long and needs to grow a pair.

5. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk CLM

Jan 2, 2005
    Taylorsville, KY
    She needs to take her liberal tree-huggin self back to Hollywood.

6. bmwides

bmwides

Apr 25, 2012
    There's really no worry here folks. She doesn't meet residency requirements. While she does own property in both Boyd and Fayette Cos. neither properties is where she resides. It's well known she still maintains her residence as Nashville, TN. Along with that Ashley does not possess and KY driver's license and is not registered to vote in our great Commonwealth

7. bmwides

bmwides

Apr 25, 2012
    As for Senator Paul, while he hasn't lived in Kentucky all his life, and didn't attend a KY medical school (he went to Duke) he has been a practicing eye surgeon for 17+ years in Bowling Green and continues to this day to provide free eye surgeries through the Lion's Club Eye Clinic he helped to found.