close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Health blogger threatened with jail time for advocating Paleo diet

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Apr 29, 2012.

1. JimBianchi

JimBianchi Da Da CLM

Feb 15, 2006
    Las Vegas
    Read the guys blog. He has positioned himself as an expert, offers paid one-on-one advice and promotes and sells products based on his personal success with this diet.

I believe he has crossed the line in offering medical and diet advice without at least medical endorsement.

He could very easily fix his site to comply with the law. As it is now he continues to promote based on his success implying (and stating out right) the medical certainty that the diet is the reason for his success.

(Not the obvious: less carbs, more protein, more exercise means lower blood sugar. The same advice my DOCTOR gave me.)

2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    sounds like this is along the lines of the "food police" cracking down on raw milk...dont dare try to go around the government, they know best...eat your government approved meat/drugs and shut up...

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012