close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Headed for Camp Casey

Discussion in 'US Army Forum' started by J.M.Towers, Dec 5, 2007.

1. J.M.Towers

J.M.Towers Metrogruntual

Sep 1, 2003
    96224-5096
    I've been through Benning, Bragg, Lewis, (Taji, Striker, Warhorse, KNB) and headed for korea now, anyone there?

Blessings~

2. EagleOne716

EagleOne716 Guest

Was stationed in Casey from '88-89. Interesting place.
    I am sure that it has changed but is a lot of activity. You stay busy there and time goes fast.
    What is your MOS bro? Was an MP (old-95B)
    Take care and keep in touch.
    Thank you for what you do!

SFC, USA (Ret)

3. Currahee

Currahee NRA Member

Nov 21, 2006
    NoVA
    I didn't think much of Casey or the surronding area but Korea is fun if you take the time to travel and get off of the beaten path. 2ID pass policies are very restrictive and the MPs in the GI ridden areas are pretty heavy handed. But if you take the bus to Seoul and go where there are no soldiers Korea can be pretty fun.

4. deadday

deadday

Aug 14, 2007
    Texas
    Make friends with your Katusas and hang out with them on weekends and holidays...You'll have a blast...You will hate all the BS policies that stem from being in Area I, and you will probably hate the indianhead before you leave, but you can still manage to have a decent enough time while you're there....You mentioned you were infantry in a different thread, are you going to 1/9?

drew

5. J.M.Towers

J.M.Towers Metrogruntual

Sep 1, 2003
    96224-5096
    11B00P~

i'm a reformed 18Xer

lol